Privacy / Legal
- What is Personal Information? Personal information means information that would identifya specific individual or information that can be directly associated with an individual. Personal information does not include aggregate information from which individual identities have been removed.
- When we collect Personal Information... We do not automatically gather any personal information, except when it is provided to us voluntarily by the site visitor with their consent in order to gain access to limited-entry or special feature areas of our Web site. Site visitors can visit the public sections of our Web site without revealing any personal information. ISS does reserve the right, however, to collect and perform statistical analysis of the internet traffic of the ISS Web sites and online tools for its internal use. Information collected does not allow ISS to identify any individual or any personal information of the visitor.
- How we use Personal Information... Personal information is never shared with any individual or other organization. ISS uses your personal information collected on this Web site primarily for the following purposes: - To allow you access to limited-entry areas of our Web site as appropriate. - To deliver services, such as newsletters, events, training, software or materials you request. - To alert you about product updates, special offers, updated information and other news and services from ISS. - To ensure our Web site is relevant to your needs. - To help us create and publish content most relevant to you. - To contact you in response to sign up forms or requests such as Newsletter Sign Up or Contact Us.
- How long do we hold Personal Information? Personal information is retained only for so long as is necessary for the purposes set out above. When no longer required, we will destroy, erase or de-personalize the information. Legal requirements may necessitate our retaining some or all of the personal information we hold for a period of time that is longer than we might otherwise hold it. To make the site visitor's experience on our Website easier, ISS uses per-session "cookies" (session identifiers) to track the state of the visitor session. This "cookie" is destroyed when your session with our Website is over.
- Accuracy To ensure that the personal information you provided is accurate, complete and up to date, we urge you to provide us with updates regarding such information and to inform us of any errors affecting the personal information that we hold.
- Security Measures We will continue to keep in place security measures in an effort to protect the personal information held by us from unauthorized use, access, disclosure, distribution, loss or alteration. Access to personal information will be restricted to our authorized personnel who require the information in order to perform their duties properly. In addition, access will be limited to only that information that is strictly necessary for the performance of those duties. We do not sell or provide your personal information to any third parties.
- Accessing Personal Information Our members are entitled to access the personal information held by us concerning them. You can access your personal information by making a written request to us. We will generally respond to your request for information within thirty days, unless, for reasons beyond our control, a longer response time is necessary, in which case, you will be advised accordingly.
- Complaint Process If you are not completely satisfied with or wish to submit comments concerning this Privacy Statement or its application by us, we invite you to convey your concerns or suggestions to us. We will reply as quickly as possible and inform you of the steps, if any, that have been or will be taken in order to address the concern or implement the suggestion. Personal information is never shared with any individual or other organization. If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please email us.