Durable, high resolution video traffic camera optimized for Autoscope machine vision processors
The AIS-IV Camera™ is a high-resolution video traffic camera for the Autoscope machine vision processors; Autoscope RackVision Terra and Autoscope RackVision Pro 2. The AIS Camera has a built-in zoom lens and color imager with high sensitivity to ensure accurate vehicle detection at night. It minimizes streaking and blooming from bright light sources that could adversely affect detection performance.
With one of our high performing machine vision processors, the AIS Camera creates a complete video vehicle detection system that is an alternative to other detection technologies for many Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) applications; including intersection control, incident detection for bridges, tunnels, and highways, as well as surveillance applications.
- Designed for wide area machine vision vehicle detection
- 22x remote controlled zoom lens & color imager
- No streaking or blooming from bright light sources
- High sensitivity for accurate detection at low light levels
- Zoom & set-up control over coaxial cable
- Easy mounting, rugged, environmentally-sealed enclosure
- Rugged, environmentally-sealed enclosure and sunshield designed to withstand all weather extremes
- Advanced faceplate heater
- Low power consumption
- 10W maximum
- Consumption, typical current draw
- 85-265 VAC, 50-60 Hz or
- 24 VDC, 50-60 Hz
- 12-14 VDC
- -40° C to +60° C (-40° F to +140° F)
Dimensions and Weight:
- H x W x L
- 142 mm x 122 mm x 273 mm
- (5.6 in x 4.8 in x 10.75 in)
- 1.8 kg (4.0 lb)
CE EN 55022, FCC Part 15, Class A
Due to our continuous efforts to develop products that are most responsive to our customers needs, specifications are subject to change. For complete list of specifications, please download the data sheet.
Light-weight, compact, high resolution color zoom camera
Detector rack card provides a cost-effective solution.
Dual channel machine vision processor designed to meet intersection detection objectives