Image Sensing Systems (ISS) is a global company dedicated to helping improve safety and efficiency for cites and highways by developing and delivering above-ground detection technology, applications and solutions. We are committed to recruiting and retaining highly qualified and motivated people to work in all areas of the company. We value our employees and work to provide opportunities for leadership and personal growth in a tech-friendly, causal environment that inspires innovation.
ISS offers competitive compensation and exceptional employee benefits at all of our locations. For an overview of benefits specific to locations outside of the US, please contact that office directly.
For candidates seeking employment within the US, benefitsinclude:
- Medical with a generous employer contribution
- Dental with employee premium 100% covered
- Group life, short and long term disability paid by employer
- Voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending and Health savings accounts
- 401K with partial employer match
- Generous paid time off and ten (10) paid holidays
- Employer paid covered parking in attached ramp
- Onsite fitness center with membership paid by employer
- Secured bicycle storage
- Education assistance program
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes may also be submitted via U.S. Mail to:
500 Spruce Tree Centre
1600 University Avenue West
St. Paul, Minnesota 55104-3825 USA.