Detector rack card provides a cost-effective solution.
With innovative Terra Technology you’ll appreciate the dual-core processing power, web browser communications, streaming digital video and ease of setup and use. Ethernet connectivity provides simple connection to your traffic system communications network. Each detector card slides into standard rack systems and easily integrates with existing Autoscope communications networks and traffic management networks.
With an array of capabilities, the Autoscope® RackVision™ Terra™ detector card is a cost-effective and versatile solution for your transportation projects.
- Vehicle detection, traffic data measurement and incident detection
- Single (1) camera video processor channel (PAL, CCIR, NTSC or RS170)
- Dual-core processor for advanced image processing
- MPEG-4 digital streaming video output
- Ethernet communications, IP addressable
- View video from remote locations using Internet browser
- Configuration Wizard® for highways
- Backplane provides convenient terminations
- Fail-safe outputs
- 12 to 24 VDC, 11W maximum Consumption, current
- @12VDC: 6W, 500mA
- @24VDC: 7W, 290mA
- -34° C to +74° C (-29° F to +165° F)
- 0 to 95% relative humidity
Dimensions and Weight:
- H x W x L
- 114 mm x 57 mm x 178 mm
- (4.5 in x 2.25 in x 7 in)
- 0.2 kg (0.5 lb)
- NEMA TS2 compliant
- CE EN 55011, CE EN 60950
- FCC art 15, Class A
Due to our continuous efforts to develop products that are most responsive to our customers needs, specifications are subject to change. For complete list of specifications, please download the data sheet.
Dual channel machine vision processor designed to meet intersection detection objectives
Light-weight, compact, high resolution color zoom camera
Durable, high resolution video traffic camera optimized for Autoscope machine vision processors