Ideally suited for urban traffic control, highway and tunnel applications
The Autoscope® Pn-530 is a multi-camera video detection solution for tunnels, bridges and highways. The system delivers field proven incident detection and traffic data collection to promote safe and efficient traffic flow on roadways worldwide.
With innovative technology you’ll appreciate the processing power, web browser communications, streaming digital video and ease of setup and use. Ethernet connectivity provides simple connection to your traffic system communications network.
From debris detection in tunnels to slow moving vehicle detection on the roadway, the Autoscope Pn-530 is a cost effective and comprehensive solution for your transportation projects.
- Vehicle detection, traffic data measurement and incident detection
- Up to sixteen (16) modular video input channels (PAL, CCIR, NTSC or RS170)
- Dual-core processor for advanced image processing
- MPEG-4 digital streaming video output
- Ethernet communications, IP addressable
- View video from remote locations using Internet browser
- Configuration Wizard® for highways
- Fail-safe outputs
- 85 to 264 VAC, 220W maximum
- Consumption, current
- @110 VAC: 1.45A
- @230 VAC: 0.69A
- @24 VDC: 6.65A
- -34° C to +74° C (-29° F to +165° F)
- 0 to 95% relative humidity
Dimensions and Weight:
- H x W x L
- 133 mm x 483 mm x 217 mm
- (5.25 in x 19.0 in x 8.56 in)
- 6.4 kg (14.0 lbs) max
CE EN 55022, EN 61000-6-1, EN 60950
Due to our continuous efforts to develop products that are most responsive to our customers needs, specifications are subject to change. For complete list of specifications, please download the data sheet.