Light-weight, compact, high resolution color zoom camera
The AIS-V Camera™ is a lightweight, compact, high-resolution color zoom camera, designed to meet the performance requirements of vehicle detection at virtually all traffic junctions and highway environments. The AIS-V Camera has a built-in 10x zoom lens and color imager with high sensitivity to ensure accurate vehicle detection at night. It minimizes streaking and blooming from bright light sources that could adversely affect detection performance. An adjustable weather shield minimizes rain, sleet and snow contact on the faceplate. It also reduces glare, which improves video contrast.
With one of our high performing machine vision processors, the AIS Camera creates a complete video vehicle detection system that is an alternative to other detection technologies for many Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) applications, which include urban traffic control, incident detection for bridges, tunnels, and highways, as well as surveillance applications.
- Designed for wide area machine vision vehicle detection
- Thermostatically controlled heated faceplate
- 10x zoom lens and color imager
- Minimal streaking or blooming from bright light sources
- Rugged, environmentally-sealed enclosure
- High sensitivity for accurate detection at low light levels
- Low power consumption
Input power: 24VAC, 50/60Hz, or 24 VDC, 6W max (with heater on)
Video Formats Supported
- -40° C to +60° C (-40° F to +140° F)
- 0 to 100% relative humidity per MIL-E-5400T paragraph 188.8.131.52
Dimensions and Weight:
- H x W x L
- 142 mm x 122 mm x 237 mm
- (5.6 in x 4.8 in x 10.75 in)
- 0.9 kg (2.0 lb)
EN 55022, FCC Part 15, Class A
Due to our continuous efforts to develop products that are most responsive to our customers needs, specifications are subject to change. For complete list of specifications, please download the data sheet.
Durable, high resolution video traffic camera optimized for Autoscope machine vision processors
Detector rack card provides a cost-effective solution.
Dual channel machine vision processor designed to meet intersection detection objectives