Seeing is believing with RTMS Sx-300 HDCAM
The RTMS Sx-300 with HD camera provides the user with visual setup confirmation, data capture and verification over a TCP/IP connection.
The non-intrusive, radar-based RTMS Sx-300 is an advanced sensor for the detection and measurement of traffic on roadways. It is all-weather accurate and virtually maintenance-free. Best of all, Sx-300 is renowned for long-term worry-free reliability.
- Provide visibility from the detector to verify the accuracy of zone setup across all lanes.
- Simplified visual ground truth ability for deployment verification.
- Facilitate real-time visual traffic surveillance anywhere, anytime.
- Still image publication to ATMS and ATIS.
- Video Resolution: 1280 x 720, 704 x 576, 640 x 352, 320 x 192
- Video Compression: H.264
- Compression Rate: Variable Bit Rate (VBR) and Constant Bit Rate (CBR) from 512Kb/s to 5Mb/s
- Video Frame Rate: 1 to 30 frames per second
- Video Snapshot: JPEG
- Streaming Format: Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) with two (2) independent streams
- Adjustment of Video: Brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness and image quality via web browser
- System Interface: 10/100 Base-T Ethernet port
Non-intrusive, radar-based RTMS Sx-300 is an advanced sensor for the detection and measurement of traffic on roadways