Our innovative RTMS® multi-zone radar detector and Interface Card are the ideal migration path for projects currently using loop detectors.
Our innovative RTMS® multi-zone radar detector and Interface Card are the ideal migration path for projects currently using loop detectors. Gradual replacement can take place during maintenance, with no system or software changes.
RTMS, feeding its contact closures through the RTMS Interface Card is the ideal replacement for loops. It can be mixed and matched with all existing field equipment, with no software changes required. The RTMS multi-zone radar detector provides output through contact closures and a serial RS-232 bus.
- Allows a single side-fired RTMS to emulate contact closures of dual-loop speed traps or of single loops in up to 12 lanes
- Allows the RTMS occupancy measurement to match 6’ x 6’ loop detectors
- Surge protection/isolation equivalent to a type 222 Isolator card
- Visible LED indication of vehicle detection
- Fail-safe operation for actuated signalized intersection applications
- Operating Voltage Range: 9-36 VDC
- Maximum Power Drain: 1.1 Watt
- Temperature range: -37° to 74°C (-35° to 165° F)
- Up to 95% relative humidity
Dimensions and Weight
- Length x Height x Width: 178 mm x 114.3 mm x 28 mm (7 in x 4.5 in x 1.125 in)
- Weight: 120 g (4.2 oz)
Non-intrusive, radar-based RTMS Sx-300 is an advanced sensor for the detection and measurement of traffic on roadways