DeepBlue Sensor S-Model
A single channel Bluetooth sensor that detects Bluetooth signals from vehicles
The DeepBlue Sensor v2t S-Model by trafficnow - a unique single channel Bluetooth sensor deploying a high-sensitivity Bluetooth module along with an internal powerful antenna.
An auto-configured, easy-to-install side-fire Sensor that detects the Bluetooth signals from vehicles; from hands free sets, mobile telephones and navigation systems.
The ideal sensor for getting online travel time information and origin/destination information for improved infrastructure planning, or for public transport priority.
- Automatic detector configuration
- Multi-lane, side-fire sensor
- Vehicle Detection and Tracking
- Recognition of Unique Identification for White list applications
- Incident Detection / Travel time
- Non-volatile memory data storage
- Self test on power-up (LED indicator)
- Low power consumption
- Fast, reliable and secure data transmission
12 to 28VDC, 1.93W
- -30 C to +80 C (-22 F to +176 F)
- 0 to 95% relative humidity
- IP65 housing
Dimensions and Weight:
- H x W x L
- 200 mm x 148 mm x 62 mm
- (7.9 in x 5.8 in x 2.4 in)
- 0.66 kg (1.5 lb)
- RoHS compliant
- CE certified
- FCC certified
Due to our continuous efforts to develop products that are most responsive to our customers needs, specifications are subject to change. For complete list of specifications, please download the data sheet.