Eastern Europe Sales Manager
The primary responsibility is to drive sales of ISS products through designated channels in the designated areas. The successful SALES MANAGER will be working closely with our customers and partners, delivering a variety of world class solutions across different platforms.
Responsible for the sales growth of Autoscope, RTMS and other complementary products in the East Europe region to an agreed budget goal. The successful Sales Manager will have to meet revenue and gross margin goals, as set by Management.
Responsible for management of existing customer accounts in East European countries as well as for active and continuous research of new market opportunities in East Europe.
Essential Position Functions:
- Identifying new resellers and installer channels, as well as evaluating the current customers to improve the line-up of channel partners.
- Periodical information reports to regional manager regarding the sales funnel opportunities, new market requirements, competition and possible alternative growth strategies
- Sales training of different types of customers (partners, dealers, integrators or end customers like government agencies, any other stakeholders) which will help growing the business.
- Be responsible for delinquent payment accounts of costumers in your region and advise the line managers and finance accounts staff of all remedies to collect such monies as and when they arise.
- Responsible for presenting new ideas of solutions improvements which are to be discussed with the Product Managers.
- Responsible for management and active implication in growing the future local sales team resources
- Participation to exhibitions/events in EMEA and other regions from time to time.
- Working closely with Technical Managers and Regional Managers in order to define complete integrated solutions (technical and commercial) which meet customer expectation and tender requirements.
- Working closely with Engineering, Operations, Finance and other staff from different branch offices (US, Canada, Spain, Romania) to deliver complete information about our products to our customers.
- Active usage of ISS CRM (Salesforce.com) in order to properly generate, follow and track all sales opportunities.
Education and Experience/Skills Requirements:
- 5+ years’ proven experience in industrial field sales markets (electronic, electrical, telecommunication, IT, transportation).
- 5+ years’ proven experience in sales management for accounts related to public entities (government agencies, departments of transportation, traffic management departments)
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree is a minimum requirement.
- Good knowledge in using CRM platforms for sales.
- Fluent in verbal and written English Language .
- Good communications skills
- Team-working skills
- Analytical and commercial experience required.
- Very good self-organizational skills and experience
- Extensive travel availability in the designated countries required. From time to time travels to EU and US are required.
- Global Sales Experience with B2B and B2C companies
- General knowledge of video image processing
- In depth knowledge of ITS technologies
- Knowledge of current hardware and software embedded platforms
- Experience of working on industrial applications or in engineering environment
- Knowledge of other foreign languages ( Polish, Turkish, Arabic, Russian) is an advantage
Should be able to work comfortably in a typical office environment. Some minor lifting may be required.
- Pleasant and well educated presence
- Should be able to work comfortably in a typical office environment
- Flexibility in working hours
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and ability to work independently in a virtual team setting
- Should be able to travel at least 75% of his time in the country and abroad.
Essential position functions and education and experience are representative of the minimum levels of education, experience and skills required to perform the vital duties of this position. The position description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Image Sensing Systems, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change essential position functions and/or required duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.