Customer Care Representative - EMEA
The primary objective of a Customer Care Representative is to process EMEA orders, RMA’s and customer care contact regarding order and shipping status. In addition, this person is to manage from time to time aspects of EMEA sales quotes and bid monitoring tools and provide support for sales management and sales engineering team in the office.
A Customer Care Representative is expected to engage in the daily proactive sales efforts (via phone, email, conferences, presentations, trade shows and targeted mailings) considered necessary to promote the full line of ISS’s products.
Essential Position Functions:
- This person shall work closely with operations, finance and supply chain management in the United States and in the United Kingdom to process, facilitate, and monitor sales orders, sales quotes, and RMA’s and be the key customer contact for communicating the status of these items.
- Provide proactive and regular communication within EMEA organization and customers to ensure continuous customer support.
- Take ownership for customer inquiries, product quotations, requests and proposals, and work closely with Sales Management, Sales Engineering and Order fulfilment to convert Quotations to Order.
- Leverage technology to discover new or existent sales opportunities across the EMEA region – with a focus on digital techniques and methodologies (tendering portals, etc.).
- Work closely with the marketing team and sales team in order to implement marketing digital activities including messages adaptation and translation.
- Leverage CRM as the main tool of communication and ensure documents are properly filed in
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are met in maximum one day to customer enquiries/quotes.
- Engage in the daily logistic operations. Actively organize and monitor shipments until the products are delivered to customers.
- Ensure tracking and reporting of various marketing and sales usage of tools
- Act as a primary internal point of contact for our customers in absence of sales managers
- Resolve additional issues (customer satisfaction, RMA’s/Returns. etc) when necessary
- Resolve additional office administrative tasks (correspondence, suppliers, office maintenance, answer phone calls) when necessary.
Education and Experience/Skills Requirements:
- College degree or in last year from an accredited institution
- 1+ years of successful years in customer support (phone or other electronic tools) or other customer facing role for a multinational company
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills;
- General knowledge in using digital tools focused on finding sales opportunities (tendering portals, etc)
- General knowledge in using business social media tools (LinkedIn, etc.)
- General experience with technical solution selling to business and IT leaders;
- General knowledge about sales activities
- Elementary understanding of shipping/ customs procedures
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and ability to work independently and in a cross-functional team environment;
- Fluent in English and Romanian
- Experience using Salesforce.com, purchasing systems or similar CRM/ ERP is a plus.
- Knowledge of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) or related fields is a plus.
- Languages – Fluency in Arabic, German, French, Spanish and/or Polish language strongly desired
Should be able to work comfortably in a typical office environment. Some minor lifting may be required.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Able to travel at least 10% of the time.
- Able to attend sales exhibitions from time to time
- Must hold or obtain a valid passport and be able to travel to within the European Union and Middle East as a minimum
Essential position functions and education and experience are representative of the minimum levels of education, experience and skills required to perform the vital duties of this position. The position description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Image Sensing Systems, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change essential position functions and/or required duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.